Tuesday 1 October 2013

Welcome to Night Vale


If you are looking for a new podcast, you really need to download Night Vale - it's brilliant! I love walking to work, on a sunny day, listening to the updates about this dark, mysterious, basically creepy town!

Night Vale community radio updates us twice a month with all the comings and goings of Night Vale, a small desert town in the USA. This town, though, is a little bit different to others. There is a non-existent dog park, secret police, a beautiful scientist called Carlos who has everyone under his spell and you do not want to get on the wrong side of the community radio bosses, it could end very badly for you. 

I was in instant fan as I love anything creepy and a little bit weird! I'm not sure what that says about me though!

I found this through the Bookrageous podcast, another podcast I would recommend as well to book lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment